Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
If you are interested in a career within Credit Control, then this role is for you.
The position is with a Chester based company who are looking for an individual to join their Law firm.
You will receive – Credit Control:
- 26 days holiday (Increasing with long service)
- Enhanced Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- On site parking
Responsibilities – Credit Control:
- Proactively progressing collections via telephone, email and letters
- Accurately recording debt collection actions and commitments to ensure they are followed up and progressed proactively
- Daily updating and reconciling of payments on the Accounts system
- Highlighting / escalating of debt concerns as appropriate
- Resolution and recording of queries and issues as required.
Key Attributes – Credit Control:
- Previous Credit Control experience, ideally within a professional services environment
- Ordered, process led approach to ensure progression of actions through the debt cycle.
- Excellent IT / Excel skills
- Positive self starter who is able to work on own initiative
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions