Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
If you are interested in a career within Credit Control, then this Credit Controller role is for you…
The position is with a Bromborough based company who are looking for an individual to join their team and support their credit control team with ledgers.
You will receive – Credit Controller:
· Pay rate between £23,000 – £25,000.
· Initially a temporary contract with extension to go permanent.
Responsibilities – Credit Controller:
· Managing your own customer to ensure payment to the agreed terms.
· Providing high level of customer service.
· Dealing with customer on the telephone.
· Updating accounts receivable system, Credit Hound, with the records of all collection activity.
· Processing card payments.
Desired Skills – Credit Controller:
· 2 years experience within a credit control team dealing with a high volume of transactions.
· Be able to demonstrate experience of a successful track record of achieving cash collection targets.
· End to end credit control process.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.