Do you want to work for a market leading company who are experts in their craft? Do you have great coordination skills and the ability to organise & plan efficiently? If so, then this is the role for you!
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and bubbly individual to join their fantastic team. If you want to join a forward thinking company who invest in their staff then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working hours of 8am- 4:30pm Monday- Friday.
- A positive, friendly office atmosphere.
- Free on-site parking.
- 28 days holiday.
- Receiving quotes and ordering parts for customers.
- Manging breakdown calls, advising customers of a solution.
- Supporting and organising Engineer’s rotas.
- Following up on sent quotes, resolving any queries.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You must be able to drive due to the location of the office.
- You will have a strong administration background.
- You will be self-motivated, driven and highly organised.
For a confidential chat today please call Lois Barber on 01952 621156!