Customer Service Account Manager
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5pm (1 in 8 Saturdays (9am – 12:00 flexible to work from home)
£10.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
Reporting directly to the Sales Team Leader, you will slot into a friendly team of likeminded internal sales/customer service operatives. This is a hybrid role with a main objective to establish and maintain effective relationships within an existing customer base converting inbound calls and identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities. Providing business support for the external sales team is also an integral part of the role. In addition, you will be expected to operate proactively from a calendar of scheduled calls in the warmer months along with any other duties as required.
The Customer Service Account Manager:
- You are self-motivated with a positive attitude whilst enjoying working in a team driven environment and possess a desire to exceed customer expectations, willing to go the distance to satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Ability to deal with high volume internal and external customer enquiries and conflicting priorities, while communicating effectively with a variety of customers.
- Being computer literate is required and a knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) would be an advantage, but not essential as full training is given.
- Prior experience within a sales capacity is desirable, along with excellent communication and listening skills.
- You possess quick thinking and flexibility with the ability to communicate and influence in a polite, friendly manner.
- You are happy to adopt a flexible approach in line with changing business needs.
The Company will offer:
- Temp – perm contract
- A positive and friendly working environment
- Hybrid working
- Work for a well-established company trading over 50 years