Proactive Personnel are currently searching for multiple Customer Service Advisors for a large financial company based in Manchester. They have great growth plans so they are wanting great people to join them on their journey! These positions are working from home with the option to work from their great offices.
Role and Responsibilities
The Customer Service Adviser is responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to all customers, ensuring their queries are dealt with in an efficient and accurate manner, with fair customer outcomes at the heart of everything a Customer Service Adviser does. Tasks include (but not limited to):
- External transferring of customer funds
- Ordering of cards & PIN reminders
- Amendments to contact details
- General balance and transaction enquiries
- Assist with problem solving in relation to customers struggling to use/ log into the app
- The timely reporting of any complaints and/or suspicious activity in line with company policy and procedures
- Raise disputes and instances where customers could have been scammed
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard, in line with the policies and procedures set out by the company
- The protection of customer privacy and commercial confidentiality
- To use the company values as your compass when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Any other duties as requested by your Manager
- Strong communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Confident, outgoing individual, with the ability to build customer relationships
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional and positive attitude both within the office environment and with customers
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times
- Flexible approach to remote working
- Monday-Friday 8am-6pm- no weekends or bank holidays!
- Paid leave on/around your birthday date!
- Access to retailer discounts through Hapi Benefits program
- Comprehensive training program that enables progression from Level 1-Level 2 in < 12 weeks!
- Department praise & recognition initiatives in place for top performers
- Work events/ fun days
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Clear progression path
Salary starting at £19,250pa rising to £20,250 after training is completed, 37.5 hours a week
08:00-16:30 and 09:30-18:00 shifts
If you are interested in this role or you would like to know more, please apply or call Antony on 0161 661 8000.