Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a global distributor of industrial electro-technical, automation and process instrumentation equipment. Our client has 71 branches across Europe with their new UK site based in Trafford Park, Manchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in their support team for a Customer Support Executive, this position is based in the office.
The ideal candidate should have a background in Electrical / Automation Science, Customer Service experience however training will be given on products and internal software.
The main purpose of the role is:
To take calls and emails to give product support for the product range for our clients based in the UK.
The ideal candidate:
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have outstanding organisation skills and have motivation to go the extra mile for customers. The customer will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with issues and are able to explain technical details
- For this role you will need to have an ONC, NVQ, Bachelor, apprenticeship, BTEC in a relevant subject (Electrical, Automation or Process Control and also Industrial electrical maintenance).
- Answer all telephone calls, emails and web chats within agreed timescales.
- Log all customer enquiries, actions and remedial action into the CRM system within the same day.
- Provide first stage sales support to potential customers, forwarding to relevant Area Sales Manager, Outbound Sales Advisor or Importer where demonstration is required or Customer Support Team Leader for larger accounts / enquiries
- Ensure that customer enquiry, order or complaint is followed through until final resolution within defined timescales, liaising with other departments as required
- Advising clients to any products which they may find of bandit and upsell, where possible.
- Other duties as directed by your manager or supervisor or as determined by developments within the job. (Register orders, reply to the RFQ…)
- 28 days holiday including BH
- Brand new site and facilities
- Career progression
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Pension plus many more benefits
If you feel like this position is for you please apply or call Antony on 0161 661 8000 for more information.