Duties and responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls, emails, WhatsApp, and other social media messages in a professional, friendly manner within given timescales and in-line with company procedures.
- Deliver a 1st line resolution to customers’ sales, technical, marketing, and national account queries.
- Manage orders through the franchisee order portal, producing all necessary documentation for shipments and handling haulier logistics and queries relating to franchisee orders and deliveries.
- Process and distribute all national account portal orders, emailed purchase orders and new launches, ensuring that all orders are delivered to time and quality.
- Handle complaints to resolution using Sage CRM to record all information and track progress.
- Maintain regular and open communication with outbound calls to the franchisee network, gathering quantitative and qualitative feedback on product, service and local success stories and record in Sage CRM.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve operational issues and deliver franchisee feedback to improve internal processes.
- Administer invoices, credit notes and month end processes.
- Improve systems and customer experience by always looking for areas to change and/or develop.
- Maintain the information on the order portals, websites and databases using Word Press, Magento and access database systems.
- Provide up-to-date, market relevant, technical and product information to franchisees, customers, and internal staff.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of company products and procedures to provide effective and efficient all-round business support service to the franchisee network.
- Management of departmental product, technical and specialist knowledge management systems ensuring the capability to give accurate and real time information to all our customers.
- Set-up special order requests, raw materials and product concept requests and communicate decisions.
- Make valeting course bookings, take payment, and liaise with stakeholders when required highlighting any concerns with course occupancy.
- Individual management of allocated projects and tasks
- 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 16:45 Friday
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Team orientated
- Able to deal with customers in a calm and composed manner
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Learns quickly and can follow procedures and processes
- Can identify and suggest improvements
- Organised and well planned with excellent time management skills
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft packages with advanced knowledge of excel
- GCSE C and above in English and Mathematics (or equivalent qualification)
- NVQ Level 2 in customer service (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Previous experience in handling tech product-related enquiries
- Previous experience managing and resolving customer complaints
- Previous administration experience
Application ends on April 20, 2023