Delivery Driver – Immediate Starts
- Pay – £11.75 – £13.50 p/h
- Shifts patterns – (Monday – Sunday)
- Shift times – Variable depending on selected store
- Duration of assignment – Ongoing
- Skills – Good communication, good customer service skills
We have numerous Delivery Driver vacancies for our global partner with immediate starts available. You’ll be working independently to make things happen at pace, with a positive attitude and professional service
- Drivers must be 18 years old
- Hold UK/EU manual driving licence for 12 months
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Have experience driving a 3.5t vehicle within last 3 years
- Main duties
- Loading the van for deliveries at the start of the shift
- Using a handheld app to follow delivery patterns ○ Preparing and safely operating a vehicle for majority of the shift
- Delivering all items accurately within an agreed timescale
- Black t-shirt, dark colour trousers and sensible, enclosed shoes
- Inductions process
- All new drivers will be given a full induction before their first shift.
This role isn’t just about delivering goods on time and in great condition – your customer service skills will be just as important as your talent behind the wheel.
Making every delivery a great experience, always doing the right thing for our customers and keeping them aware of any delays, so they ask us to drop their shopping off again and again.
IMPORTANT NOTE – A basic DBS is required for this role HOWEVER we will assist suitable drivers to obtain this