Immediate Start – Permanent – Monday to Friday – Day Shift
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful haulage business who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated Depot Manager to their team.
They are brilliant at retaining and developing staff, largely due to the exceptional training programs, industry leading remuneration packages and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
This role would be suitable for a Depot Manager or Logistics Manager who has a minimum of one years experience in the industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES – DEPOT MANAGER
- Managing the day to day operation including the Transport and Logistics Operations
- Full responsibility for Profit & Loss
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Ensuring complete compliance with all legal regulations
- Managing and Developing staff
DESIRED SKILLS – DEPOT MANAGER
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet and exceed KPI targets
- Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.
- A highly competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme.
- Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business.
- Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Working with a leading organisation within the transport industry.
- On-site parking
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of transport planners, transport supervisors, transport managers & transport operations staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.