Are you a talented and experienced digital marketer, looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a company where you can make an impact and take ownership of digital marketing for the whole business?
We’re working with an exceptional client in the Cannock area, who are looking to add a qualified and experienced marketer to their team.
What’s the Role?
- You’ll have sole accountability for the company’s digital presence, across social media, email marketing, website management, asset creation and management, and brand awareness
- You’ll undertake campaign planning, driving traffic to the website, and drive Marketing Qualified Leads to the right people in the business
- You’ll own the creative messaging and tone of voice
- You’ll be accountable for conducting key analysis, reporting, and constantly reviewing activity performance to maximise ROI
- You’ll increase audience and follower numbers across social media channels
- You’ll improve the visibility of our client’s business, and it’s associated brands
What’s in it For You?
- You’ll be given the creativity and freedom to really make this role your own!
- Competitive salary of £35,000
- Hybrid working model: 2 days in the office
- 10% bonus scheme, depending on annual profits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- The experience and confidence to hit the ground running
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Competence in Mailchimp (or similar), social media marketing across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- A strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics (including GA4) and website management
It’d be Great if You Also Had:
- Working knowledge of Umbraco
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of Apple Apps
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Motion Graphics ad After Effects
Interested? Get in touch with Nicky today for immediate consideration!
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Call: 01543 506 000
Application ends on April 12, 2023