Do you have a passion for E-Commerce? Are you a Senior in your current team and looking for your first step into management? Our client is a well-established and is currently going through a period of growth. If you are dynamic, creative and looking for a new challenge with great prospects then this could be the role for you.
Salary on offer is up to £38k per annum coupled with excellent training and progression within the business. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
THE JOB ROLE…
- Working within a busy and dynamic E-commerce team.
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to plan, implement and measure the entire ecommerce strategy.
- Getting involved in all aspects of the ecommerce department with the aim of improving customer acquisition, conversation and retention.
- Keeping on top of industry trends, finding new and innovative ways to drive more traffic to existing channels.
- Analysing data to spot trends and identify key lines, maximising all opportunities on Amazon, Ebay and the website.
- Monitoring customer behaviour on the website, using the information to suggest ways to improve the customer journey, categorisation and navigation
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS…
- Experience using Magento, Amazon and EBay is preferred.
- Experience of taking Amazon, Ebay and website channels to the next level.
- A solid understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to communicate with people at all levels and multi task.
- Previous experience using Google Analytics is preferred.
You will have excellent MS Excel skills, strong attention to detail and be highly data driven.
- An annual salary up to £38,000 per annum.
- A permanent role.
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Free onsite parking and facilities.
Please call Laura Beddow on 01952 525252 or email Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!