Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with proven Electrical experience and qualifications to carry out reactive and planned maintenance for an established Milton Keynes based production company, offering opportunities for progression within the business and competitive employment benefits with a salary of £40 – 45,000! You will be time served with level 3 Electrical or ideally a HNC.
Shifts – Rotating 12 Hour shifts
Joining an experienced team of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineers on the company’s rotating shift pattern. Reporting to the Maintenance/Engineering Manager, you will be given the motivation and resources to carry out Electrical Maintenance on the company’s Electrical Systems and working to PPM schedules.
- Fault finding in electrical systems, mechanical systems
- Conversion machinery
- Strong appreciation of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Fault finding in Siemens S7 controls
- Working to PPM schedules
- Record work, faults, breakdowns within the engineering maintenance system
- Quick response to breakdowns
- New Installations & modifications to existing equipment
- Be able to work on individual and group projects
What you’ll need:
- HNC, HND level of qualification desirable or Engineering apprenticeship
- 17th or 18th edition qualification and / or level 3 Electrical Qualification
- Proven Engineering background with production / manufacturing experience is essential
- Strong electrical and PLC fault finding ability
- Steel processing conversion and slitting experience is desirable
What you’ll receive in return:
- Excellent opportunity for an existing Electrical Maintenance Engineer seeking the next move
- Good salary and benefits with career progression available.
- Salary over £40K + excellent benefits and progression opportunities
If you are a skilled maintenance engineer seeking a new challenge APPLY TODAY!