Our well established client is currently looking for a Counterbalance FLT Driver to work in a busy environment. Their warehouse is in Skelmersdale.
Your primary responsibilities as a Fork Lift Truck Counterbalance driver will be to drive an FLT Counterbalance Truck, loading, unloading and general FLT work.
We only require drivers with FLT Counterbalance driving experience (1 year) AND valid licence.
Schedule: 8am – 6pm
Key responsibilities (Fork Lift Truck Counterbalance Driver):
- Use of Fork Lift Counterbalance Truck
- Loading and unloading
- General movement of stock
- Keeping warehouse and work area tidy and clean at all times
You’ll be successful in this FLT Counterbalance Driver role if you:
- Hold an in date FLT Counterbalance License
- Have experience in driving Fork Lift Trucks with care
- Are a team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Can work efficiently under pressure
- On-site parking
- Pension (after 3 months)
- Overtimes available (but not necessary)
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.