Proactive Personnel is proud to be recruiting for a number of HGV Mechanics to join the Engineering Team based at our client’s site in Luton.
HGV Mechanic Duties:
- Perform ad-hoc vehicle repairs, investigating and rectifying vehicle defects.
- Ensuring the correct and effective safe use of all tools, plant, and other equipment
- Completion of signed service and inspection records
- Completion of defect reports and associated paperwork to comply with legal requirements.
- Prepare vehicles and trailers for MOT testing
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards carrying out any other duty deemed reasonable by Management
HGV Mechanic Requirements
- Minimum of City & Guilds Level 2 in HGV Repair & Maintenance or time-served
- Knowledge of the use and operation of all automotive equipment and testing/troubleshooting equipment
- Previous experience within a similar role is a must have.
Extremely competitive hourly rate!
Hours of Work – Monday-Friday
WK1 07.00am to .15.00pm (2:30pm)
WK2 13.00pm to 21.00pm (8:30pm)
Rate of Pay: up to £20 per hour depending on experience