Are you an experienced HGV Technician looking for work around the Gainsborough area?
Proactive Personnel Limited is recruiting for a well-established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to bring in an experienced HGV Technician based in Gainsborough on a permanent basis to join the team.
HGV Technician Job Role:
- To maintain and service the company’s Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Completion of defect reports and associated paperwork to comply with legal requirements.
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards carrying out any other duty deemed reasonable by Management
HGV Technician Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving license would be preferred.
- Candidates applying for the role should have City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification or 5 years time-served experience.
HGV Technician Benefits:
Hours of Work – Monday-Friday 07:30 – 16:00 and Monday to Friday 15:30 – Midnight rotating on a weekly basis – NO WEEKENDS
£34,710 based on a 40hr week. Overtime at time and half above 40hrs.
Additional £125 per week if on call and double time if called out.
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE, NO TIME WORKING THROUGH AN AGENCY – APPLY TODAY