Long Term Contracting
DAY SHIFT – £20 – £24 per hour
Day shift – 9 hours per day, 45 hour working week
HGV Technician Benefits:
- A highly competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme.
- Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business.
- Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognized qualifications.
- The chance to work alongside industry experts.
HGV Technician Duties:
- Maintain and service the company’s Fleet of Refuse Vehicles, Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
HGV Technician Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 2 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred
- Preferred that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Level Three Qualification in HGV’s.
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter / PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / PSV Fitter / PCV Mechanic / PCV Technician / PCV Fitter