Are you a HGV Technician looking to earn the money you are worth?
I am currently working with successful client looking to add HGV Technicians to their workshop and would love to hear from yourself.
HGV Technician Benefits:
- £25 – £27 per hour.
- Day shift
- 37 hour per week + Overtime
- Wages paid weekly.
- Long Term Contract
HGV Technician Duties:
- Maintain and service a company’s Fleet of Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Good Vehicles whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards.
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability.
- Responsible for the Health and safety of the workshop and staff.
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT.
HGV Technician Requirements / Experience:
- The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 2 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred
- Preferred that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Level Three Qualification in HGV’s.