Role – HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Location: London, Heathrow
Pay Rate: Up to £20 per hour
Long term Contracting
HGV Technician Benefits:
- Day shift!
- Competitive Salary
- Product Training provided
- Career Progression
- Overtime Available
- Great company package
HGV Technician Duties:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of HGV.
- Diagnosing and rectifying all types of HGV faults.
- Ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
- Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts.
- Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Carrying out routine maintenance on commercial vehicles.
- Ensuring appropriate clocking’s are made and all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
Application ends on January 24, 2023