Do you work in HR and are looking for a great opportunity to gain experience within a large well-established company? If you are looking for a fixed term contract, apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- £35,000 annual salary (pro-rata)
- Great opportunity to work within a well-established company
- Gain more experience within HR, to help you towards the next step in your career!
- Flexible working hours
The Job Role
- Managing employment relationships
- Managing the whole recruitment process
- Providing absence/sickness reports
- Working alongside the HR Manager
- Producing monthly KPI’s indicating turnover and sickness/absence
- Providing specialist advice to both managers & employees
- To deliver HR projects and initiative to support departments
- Identify improvements in work processes, promoting continuous improvement.
What we need from you
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or higher
- Previous experience within a similar environment
- HR legislation knowledge
- Employment Law understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on solutions to any problems that arise
- Proven experience in advising on HR associated matters
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call Lyen on 01952 621166 for more information
Application ends on April 1, 2023