15 hours per week. (Monday & Tuesday 08:30-16:30). Flexible hours considered.
Great Bridge (You may be required to travel to other sites across the UK on an ad-hoc basis)
£14p/h depending on experience
The Job Role:
To provide comprehensive recruitment support to my client for all permanent positions and to manage the contract / relationship with the suppliers of temporary labour.
To be responsible for the management and recruitment of apprenticeship schemes. Occasionally support the team with the day-to-day operations of human resources, ensuring the efficient delivery of written correspondence, absence management, and assisting in first line ER issues.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Prepare recruitment profiles
- Post vacancies and manage advertisements on multiple channels
- Review applications in line with the job specification and requirements
- Complete pre-screening of applications, schedule interviews and prepare competency based interview questions
- Conduct interviews alongside recruiting manager as and when necessary
- Track and report on all recruitment / candidate activity
- Keep up to date on market changes, new policies and laws
- Participate in HR projects when required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in HR/Recruitment environment (essential)
- Experience of recruiting on all levels (essential)
- Possess experience and knowledge of recruiting via all media channels (essential)
- Confident in meetings and able to offer a considered opinion (essential)
KEY BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
- Tenacious and able to work effectively in a robust and challenging manufacturing environment
- Capable of managing multiple tasks to strict deadlines
- Must respect the importance of confidentiality and have an understanding of GDPR, as you will be dealing with sensitive information
ADDITIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be familiar with MS packages.
- A background in manufacturing (desirable)