Internal Sales Executive
Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 14:00
£22,000 – £25,000
Temp to perm
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of customer accounts, ensuring that our customers receive a high quality of service at all times.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer vehicles are converted in line with customer expectations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors, vehicle manufacturers, dealerships and the end user throughout the conversion process.
- Liaising with logistics firms to ensure all vehicles are delivered in line with customer expectations.
- Use of Smartsheet and Excel to record data.
- Use of Sage X3 for sales order processing.
- Maintain all reporting forms to ensure customers are fully informed on the progress of their vehicles and are aware of any issues/changes.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cash Health Plan