Are you passionate about Relationship Management Business Development? Tired of cold-calling and looking for a role which allows you to build long-lasting and profitable business relationships with high-spending clients?
A new employer to Telford following a relocation to a brand new premises, you will be joining a market-leading provider of professional services as a Key Account Manager, nurturing and developing their highest spending accounts.
Your new Role:
- Maintaining and developing key client relationships with a small number of high-spending accounts
- Proactively identifying opportunities to add value to Key Accounts and upselling and cross-selling where appropriate
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop strategies and provide regular progress reports
- Resolving or escalating any issues to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience within managing Key Accounts in a target driven sales role
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle inclusive of on-boarding, negotiation and aftercare
- Ability to build strong relationships in short timeframes and have a natural flair for business development
- Have a desire to succeed and progress with a hunger for excellent results
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £26,000-£28,000 + commission with a realistic take home of £40k in year 1
- Private healthcare contributions for yourself and immediate family
- Uncapped progression opportunities – no glass ceilings!
- 25 days holiday plus your statutory bank holidays