My client is a growing breeding company who are looking for multiple Lab Technicians to join their team. This position will be a straight permanent role, working 08:30 – 17:00 whilst training, and then moving onto a 3 shift rota, mornings, afternoons and nights.
This position will be responsible for all testing on media samples.
You will receive – Lab Technician:
- Room for progression.
- Salary starting from £19,000.
- Full training given.
- Opportunity to work for a growing team / company.
Responsibilities – Lab Technician:
- Media preparation.
- Record keeping and basic maintenance of production lab and flow cytometry equipment.
- Operate autonomously through the different operations under responsibility.
- Ensure the Lab GxP on media preparation, processing of semen samples and the working area are observed and maintained.
- Complete other duties as required from time to time.
Desired Skills – Lab Technician:
- Previous experience working in a biology-based laboratory and basic laboratory skills.
- Previous knowledge and/or experience in the principles of flow cytometry.
- Previous experience with sperm and AI biology.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.