Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant on behalf of a large manufacturing company based in Radcliffe.
You will be responsible for providing a good quality service to customers by fulfilling customers’ requirements for fragrance samples, meeting deadlines and ensuring that all products meet the ISO 9001 standard.
- Weigh out and blend raw materials and transfer into containers, in accordance with formulation requirements
- Fill off new and finished fragrances and pack them using the appropriate method
- Pack/label samples and dispatch as appropriate
- Maintain suitable records of all courier information
- General housekeeping
- Produce soap samples when required
- Maintain suitable records of all completed laboratory sheets
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary within the manufacturing process of samples, finished products, small balance parts and/or small orders
Required skills & qualifications:
- BSc in Chemistry – highly desirable
- Previous laboratory experience is desirable
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
You will be required to work Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.15pm and Friday 8.30am-2.45pm.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.
£9.90 – £10.30