Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting an experienced Lean Manager for our client based in the Sheffield area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lean Manager to lead a dynamic team of lean practitioners in a forward thinking and focused environment.
You will be tasked with taking the site on a thorough lean journey, implementing changes proactively and ensuring continuance of processes.
There is a significant amount of changes and processes to implement, so this role is certainly not for the faint hearted! You will need to be an extrovert and comfortable pushing and influencing the Senior Leadership Team on your journey.
This role is focused on proactive implementation and not theory so you must be comfortable following and implementing a lean road map.
- Coach site team in the effective delivery of Lean improvement projects
- Train site leadership and other key personnel on Lean concepts
- Develop a thorough, effective, and timely continuous improvement plan to address the needs of the business
- Remove barriers to deployment of the continuous improvement plan.
- Work with site teams to update and re-prioritise the plan
- Coach and mentor others on Lean so it becomes engrained in the site culture.
- Develop shop floor experts capable of driving Lean in their areas.
- Provide regular reports of data and actions to measure progress against the site and group objectives.
- Make recommendations, based on site experience to enhance effectiveness of Lean program in future roll-outs.
- Raising the profile of Lean across the Business
Circa. £55,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity where the successful candidate will be given the opportunity and the support to carry a busy, volume site on a Lean journey.