Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Machine Operative on behalf of our client based in Wigan. Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of corrugated cardboard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who offer excellent rates of pay and take pride in looking their staff.
- Ensuring the machine is equipped with raw materials
- Overseeing the running of machines throughout shift
- Loading pallets at the end of production
- Working within a team as well as individually
- Working in a fast paced environment
Required skills & qualifications:
- Experience operating machinery
- Valid FLT Counterbalance licence is highly desirable
You will be required to work 12 hour shifts on a 3 week rotating shift pattern. Day and night shifts.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.