** PERMANENT POSITION ** PROGRESSION AVAILABLE**
We are currently recruiting for a machine operator on behalf of our client based just outside of Stafford.
Previous machine operating experience advantageous but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Operation of machines to cut sheet and plate in mild steel and non-ferrous material
- Managing the cutting schedule to meet production requirements and maximize capacity
- Work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency
- Packing and labelling of cut parts ready for despatch
- Clear and accurate completion of internal paperwork and job sheets and updating of work operating system.
- Loading and unloading material onto the laser beds
- Use of forklift in a safe and courteous manner
- Checking quality of cut parts
- Cleanliness and tidiness of immediate area
- To check machine operation and carry out daily and weekly maintenance tasks
- To store and organise materials in relevant storage areas
28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays with the option to purchase an additional week via salary sacrifice
Profit related bonuses
Free onsite parking
Working hours are 05:45 – 14:30 Mon – Thurs, 05:45 – 13:45 Friday AND 13:45 – 22:30 Mon – Thurs, 13:15 – 21:15 Friday
Salary: £23,750 – £26,250 depending on previous experience
Please call Nikki or Luke on 01543 50 60 00