Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for experienced Machine Operatives for our client based in Haydock.
My client is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium building envelopes. Due to growth, they are looking for experienced Machine Operatives to join their busy team on a full-time permanent basis.
If you come from a maintenance/ warehouse background and are looking to join a growing, forward-thinking company with plenty of development opportunities then this is the job for you!
What’s the role?
To carry out the manufacturing and work of all inhouse products on construction sites all over the world. You will be expected to carry out fault finding, repairs and planned maintenance on the equipment.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- CSOS and CPOS qualified
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge / skills / experience / qualifications
- Counterbalance Forklift truck licence
- Supervisory knowledge
- Fully trained and experienced in the setting and operation of all necessary machinery and equipment
- Knowledge / experience of construction site Health & Safety rules and Regulations
- Comfortable traveling for work
Your New Role:
- Manufacturing products at contractor sites anywhere in the World, in accordance with local country regulations and site requirements
- Meeting customer requirements
- Assembling and loading OSC cassettes in accordance with safety, quality and output Standards
- Manufacturing fabricated components for OSC cassettes in accordance with safety, quality and output standards
- Fault finding, repairs and routine maintenance work for all machinery and equipment
- Working flexible hours as required to meet customer demand
- Completing all documentation fully, accurately and on time
- Utilising / supervising contract labour
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £30,000-£32,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Medical insurance
- Company car for travel
- Expenses paid
We are actively interviewing for this role so please click apply today if you’re interested or get in touch with Matt on 01925 494949