Machine Operatives required for a busy engineering firm in Shrewsbury. Due to continued growth in workload, our client is looking to add to their existing team. Long term opportunities are available for candidates who show their worth and full training is provided on the job. Roles may start basic but future opportunities to move to different parts of the factory are available and possible if you are willing to learn and progress. If this interests you then please APPLY TODAY!
As a Machine Operative for our client your duties will include;
- Machine operating
- Assisting Welders with loading and unloading
- Assembly work
- General factory duties, including cleaning and maintaining a tidy workspace
- Quality checks
- Hand finishing products / Use of hand tools
- Basic paperwork duties
The successful candidate will require;
- Physically fit for manual work
- A hard working mentality
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime essential due to busy periods
- Punctuality and reliability
Benefits for you!
- Long term opportunities for successful candidates
- On-site car parking
- Full training provided
- Half day on Friday’s
If you are immediately available for work please APPLY TODAY speak to Mitch!