Proactive Personnel Ltd are proud to be recruiting for our client based in Derby city centre for an experienced Maintenance Technician.
This is a straight permanent role.
- You will be responsible for the care and maintenance of a variety of machinery and tooling including moulders, packaging machines, printers, injection moulders and many more.
- You will be experienced in mechanical and electrical maintenance (particularly fault finding on electrics).
- Provide preventative, planned and reactive maintenance in an efficient and safe manner.
- Identifying CI and manufacturing techniques.
- Completing shift handovers.
- Will be working with a ‘mate’ as shifts are operated in twos.
- Excellent time management required.
- Demonstrate and influence good housekeeping, hygiene and quality standards in line with Company procedures and dress code.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have NVQ level 3 in Electrical Maintenance or installation with the relevatn certification. This is essential as is experience with pneumatics, mechanisms, gears, belts and conveyors.
Salary is £30114 per annum, shift allowance of £3082 paid in addition.
This is working AM, PM and Night shifts on a weekly rotation.
- 25 days holiday after Year 1
- Free EV charging available
- Free onsite parking.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Application ends on December 31, 2023