Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with strong electrical experience, required for a permanent role with a progressive and successful production company. The successful engineer will be electrically skilled with additional mechanical skills, and responsible for the servicing and repair of production machinery across the site
Preventative and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance of all production machinery on site as well as general maintenance of the factory, warehouse and commercial areas.
- Electrical (and some mechanical) maintenance of all production equipment on site to include machine tools, tool room equipment, ancillaries and others machines/equipment where required.
- Carry out root cause analysis to pre-empt potential equipment failure.
- Carry out planned maintenance on all equipment and record details on a computerised maintenance management system
- Respond to daily break downs and record details on a Maintenance software system
- General maintenance of the building and surroundings.
- Recommend and implement improvements to reduce down time.
Skills / Knowledge
- Able to use a computer (familiar with Microsoft packages) and Maintenance software packages
- Able to read and translate hydraulic and electrical drawings.
- Previous experience as maintenance engineer within high speed production environment
- Previous experience in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification
- 18th Edition Wiring regulations certificate preferred.
As well as the opportunity to work for a reputable employer at their expanded and modern manufacturing facility there is an excellent remuneration package available to include competitive salary and holiday entitlement, Excellent pension contribution
My client is keen to meet engineers for interviews ASAP! If you are interested then click apply or contact Robin for more information.
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.