Maintenance Team Leader
£43,000 per annum
4 on 4 off Days/Nights
Forward-thinking Maintenance Team Leader required at a large and reputable Telford based plant offering competitive salary, excellent overtime availability and additional earning potential. You will be leading a diverse team of engineers and operators from various sectors and become a valued member of the senior engineering team.
Job Outline for a Maintenance Team Leader;
Day to day supervision of the Maintenance team, advising on and assisting in the breakdown cover of automated fast moving equipment as well as the service and repair of production equipment in line with FMCG policies and safe working procedures.
The Role of a Maintenance Team Leader;
- Day to day lead and point of contact for all maintenance issues on behalf of the Engineering Manager
- Hands-on approach to ensure maximum efficiency during shift.
- Technical leadership, advice and support for all engineering levels on site.
- Lead and co-ordinate site maintenance plan for all plant equipment, adhering to site performance KPIs
The successful Maintenance Team Leader;
- Maintenance Supervisory or Team Leader experience in a manufacturing or production industry essential
- Experience with conveyors essential
- A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm and ability to lead a team of engineers/operators under pressure
- Open-mindedness to learn new techniques & technology
- Electrical ability essential
- PLC knowledge desirable
- Formal qualifications to NVQ, C&G or ONC
- Time served Electrical apprenticeship advantageous
In return for your skills and experience:
- This is a full-time position with a company, offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost Annual earnings to over £40k
- EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension.
My client is keen to meet experienced electrical maintenance engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Robin at Proactive.