Proactive Personnel ltd are currently recruiting for our client based in the Nottingham area for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. This is working for a well-known international manufacturing business in the area.
This is working AM / PM shifts on a rotation.
- Mornings – 6am – 2pm (Monday to Thursday), 6am – 1pm (Friday)
- Afternoons – 2pm – 10pm (Monday to Thursday), 1pm – 8pm (Friday)
There may be the requirement to work night shift for a short period of time (additional shift allowance is paid).
Rate of pay: £18.08 per hour, £1.31 shift allowance for AM / PM, £3.84 for Night shift.
Equivalent to Circa £37,000 – £40,000.
- Attend breakdowns as requested, assess cause, strip down and determine best method of repair
- Install replacement components or carry out repairs using lathes, cutting/grinding machinery, welding equipment etc;
- Completing preventative & reactive maintenance
- Assess requirements for repair/replacement and, in conjunction with management, determine the best time for repairs to be carried out.
- Attend to equipment faults in response to requests from management as a result of machinery malfunctioning.
- Utilise hydraulic & pneumatic drawings for fault finding purposes.
- Ensure all equipment conforms to relevant health and safety legislation after repair.
- Strictly adhere to safe working practices
- Ensure appropriate isolation and key exchange procedures are carried out
- Complete job ticket descriptions and report as required
We are recruiting for both a permanent and temporary member of staff for this role.
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.