Proactive Personnel are looking for an experienced MOT tester to join our a busy garage/workshop based in the Coventry area.
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out approved MOT vehicle inspections.
The ideal MOT tester should have sound mechanical knowledge and experience with Class 4 and 7 MOT testing.
MOT Tester Responsibilities:
- Conducting MOT tests according to Ministry standards.
- Observing safety protocols at all times.
- Maintaining state health and safety work standards.
- Completing and presenting MOT test reports.
- General support to vehicle workshop
MOT Tester Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a MOT tester.
- In-depth knowledge of MOT testing standards and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
MOT Tester Benefits:
Working Monday-Friday 6:30am-3pm Monday-Thursday with early finish on Friday
Pay Rate: £14.25 per hour