Immediate Start – Permanent – Competitive Salary – Development Opportunities
Are you a Night Transport Planner looking for the next great opportunity?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful haulage business who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated night transport planner to their team.
They are brilliant at retaining and developing staff, largely due to the exceptional training programs, industry leading remuneration packages and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
This role would be suitable for a transport planner or administrator who has a minimum of one years experience in the industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES – NIGHT TRANSPORT PLANNER
- Be the first point of contact if there is an issue with deliveries
- Deal with delivery issues and chasing down any failures/concerns
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Transport planning for a fleet of HGV’s
DESIRED SKILLS – NIGHT TRANSPORT PLANNER
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent UK geographical knowledge
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Must be IT literate (Including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
- A highly competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme.
- Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business.
- Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications.
- The chance to work alongside industry experts.