Proactive Personnel require +10 Online Order Assistants for their client in the Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire area.
Shift Patterns: Variety of shifts between Monday & Sunday
Shift times: 04:00 – 08:00
Duration of assignment: Ongoing temporary vacancy
Qualifications: No need for specific qualifications for this role.
As an Online Assistant your role could be on the shop floor, picking customers’ orders and taking real care in selecting the best quality produce, as if you were shopping for yourself. Putting each order together, you’ll give customers exactly what they’ve asked for. If items are sold out, your job will be to choose a replacement that’s the closest match to ensure customers are never disappointed.
- Pickings products on the shop floor for customer orders with care
- Comfortable with various tech systems to make sure all online orders arrive on time and in great condition
- Speaking with customers on the phone
- Putting orders through the tills
- Working alongside Online Delivery driver to load vans to they’re ready to deliver to customers
Uniform: Black T-shirt, Dark colour trousers and sensible, enclosed shoes
Induction will be held on the first day of your shift