PART-TIME MOT TESTER
- 2 Days Per Week
- Up to £15.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Amazing Benefits Package
RESPONSIBILITIES – MOT Tester
Working on a wide variety of modern vehicles you be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance. duties include but are not limited to;
- General Vehicle Technician duties
- Vehicle Inspections and Correction of running defects
- General Servicing and Diagnosing of vehicle faults
- MOT preparation
- MOT Testing
DESIRED SKILLS – MOT Tester
- Experience in working as a Vehicle Technician
- NVQ Level 2 and above in Vehicle Repair and Maintenance (or equivalent), Level 3 preferred.
- MOT licence.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Systematic with a keen eye for detail.
- You would also be conversant with current diagnostic equipment, possess an aptitude of technical skills.
- A highly competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme.
- Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business.
- Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Working with a leading organisation within the automotive industry.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of the Motor Trade staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.