Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
Are you at a point in your career where you’re looking for an opportunity to establish a career path?
If you are interested in a career within Payroll, then this Payroll Manager role is for you…
The position is with a Chester based company who are looking for an individual to join their team and support their accounts office.
You will receive – Payroll Manager
- Salary up to £35,000
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus gifted days between Christmas and New Year and Bank holidays
- Onsite Parking
- Private health insurance
Desired Skills – Payroll Manager
- Have experience of managing a large department.
- Have effective leadership and management experience.
- Be able to successfully manage the development and performance of a team, including Employee Relations issues.
- Have experience of Customer service focus.
- Be able to meet milestone targets and goals to achieve outcomes.
- Be able to listen and communicate to a high standard at all levels.
- Improve systems and processes
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have proven planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Be committed to the inclusion of disabled people
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.