My client is a market leading Manufacturing business with several sites across the UK. Having recently moved to a state of the art Head Office and Manufacturing facility they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to work alongside the CEO and to support the other Directors within the business.
Summary of Role:
This will be a varied role that will combine both PA duties and Office Management. You will have 3 direct reports and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time. My client is looking for a motivated individual who likes variation in a role and can adapt easily to an ever changing and fast moving environment. You will be responsible for the following:
- Travel arrangements
- Minute taking
- Attending meetings (UK based)
- Managing correspondence
- Ad-hoc duties for other Directors in the business
- General up keep of the main office
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Can do attitude with the ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- IT literate and the ability to minute take effectively
- Confident and able to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar role
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. Applicants must be aware that although not regular there may be a requirement from time to time to travel to attend meetings although this will be UK based.