Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for multiple Pharmacists for our client. If you have the experience and would like to make a real difference in all corners of patients’ lives the consider the role below.
Our Pharmacy’s has a great team of Compassionate Caregivers; constantly innovating on ways to keep our patients healthy, to monitor their treatment effectively, to support management of their chronic condition and to help with anything they require.
Our locations are:
- Congleton – £60,000 + benefits
- Middlesborough – £60,000 + benefits
- Liverpool – £60,000 + benefits
- Stroud – £60,000 + benefits
- Widnes – £60,000 + benefits
- Wigan – £60,000 + benefits
- Lincolnshire – £60,000 + benefits
- Being responsible for ensuring all our patients receive the highest quality care and support they require.
- Medically checking for dosage and safety of all received prescriptions
- Working closely with our excellent customer care team, proactively communicating with patients’, and personalising each patient’s journey.
- Liaising with GP surgeries, hospitals, and other pharmacist for the benefit of our patients
- Take a leading role in customer care department, resolving escalated queries and advising patients on side effects, interactions, and minor ailments.
- Undertaking services according to company requirements such as NMS and DMS
- Working with key teams across the business
- Assume the role of Responsible Pharmacist
Skills and Requirements
- GPhC registration (desired) and full DBS check
- Great at listening to patients and being able to show compassion in non-face to face setting
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- NMS and DMS accreditation and acquiring qualification to offer further services according to company requirements
- Willingness to educate patients on the science behind their medicine, keep them informed and support them in their medicine management.
- Being able to work full time
- Generous holiday package of 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Social events through the year
- Great team of peers and supervisors eager to support your career progression
If you would like to be considered, please apply now and Matthew will give you a call
Call Matthew on 01925 494949 to have a confidential discussion.