Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Assistant on behalf of a large manufacturing company based in Radcliffe.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality service to customers by fulfilling order requirements, meeting deadlines and ensuring that all products meet the ISO 9001 standard.
- Supporting the production department by labelling dispatch drums and filling compounds
- Capping steel drums in preparation for use in production
- Manual labour
- Ensuring raw materials are stocked up in production department
Required skills & qualifications:
- Comfortable with manual handling
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to adhere to Health & Safety regulations
You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further.