We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative. You will be working within plastic manufacturing for our client in Golborne.
You will be working within a clean manufacturing environment where your main duties will include:
- Maintaining the levels of raw materials being loaded into the machine
- Working within a team to complete tasks
- Ensuring production areas are kept clean and tidy in line with company requirements (GMP Standards)
- Booking in of all items upon receipt, including maintaining stock records and noting batch numbers.
- Ensuring production processes are running efficiently and in line with required customer delivery dates
Your working hours would consist of working a 3 week rotational shift pattern. Please see the working pattern below:
Week1 – Monday to Friday morning shift.
Week 2 – Monday to Friday afternoon sift.
Week 3 – Sunday to Thursday Night shift.
To be considered for the role please apply below.
Application ends on March 30, 2023