Our well established client is currently looking for Production and Packing Operatives to work in a busy environment. Their work site is based in Kirkby.
We’re currently recruiting for late afternoon shifts (finishing around midnight/1am)
Your primary responsibilities as a Production and Packing Operative will be to work in the production process, doing different production related tasks.
Salary: £9.81/h – £10.51/h
Key responsibilities (Production Operatives)
- Doing packaging and production related tasks
- Following shift supervisor’s instructions
- Keeping work area tidy and clean at all times
- Respect and follow Health and Safety regulations
You’ll be successful in this Production Operative role if you:
- Have experience with working with metal
- Have experience with Labour work
- Are a team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Can work efficiently under pressure
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Free on-site parking
- Online Payslip
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.