Job Title: Production Planning Co-ordinator
Reports to: Production Planner
Terms: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 40 hrs per week, 8am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Proactive Personnel are currently searching for a production planning coordinator for a market leading manufacturing company based in Knowsley. The Production Planning Co-ordinator will work with the Planning and Production teams to ensure smooth operation across the manufacturing sites and on time delivery of customer orders. They will assist the Production Planner to ensure that all production activities are planned in an accurate and efficient manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Sales to determine customer requirements
- Liaise between Sales and Production to provide accurate information on lead times
- Control relevant production schedules, ensuring activities are planned in order to meet customer needs
- Liaise with Sales and Production to identify any capacity shortfalls
- Work with the purchasing team to ensure timely deliveries of raw materials in conjunction with the production plans
- Ensure targets and KPI’s are met whilst maintaining Company protocols and workplace rules and procedures
- Liaise with other company functions and attend meetings when necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend any relevant training programs to develop knowledge and skills if and when necessary
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times when communicating with customers and suppliers
- Receive, review and process incoming orders onto the ERP system
- Monitor and visualise progress against plan to ensure late deliveries are minimised.
- Ensure all information is communicated accurately to the relevant production team in good time
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Production planning role
- Good communication skills
- Able to manage priorities and time in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of Sage ERP systems advantageous
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Clear progression path
Christmas period off
28 days including bank holidays
If you are interested in this position please apply or call Antony on 0161 661 8000 to discuss.