Immediate start, providing successful interview. Hours of work for this permanent position are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
You will receive – RECEPTIONIST:
- £23,000 – £25,500
- A great company pension
- Life Assurance 2x Salary
- Development and training
- Vehicle purchase discount
Responsibilities – RECEPTIONIST:
- Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone, or email.
- Providing administration for regional vehicles e.g., driving license checks and van declarations.
- Answering overflow phone calls from all depots in the Southwest Region when Service advisors are unavailable and distributing the messages.
- Incoming and outgoing post coordination, inclusive of franking letters, coordinating parcels and distributing incoming post around the depot.
- Being first point of contact for visitors, welcoming and advising them as necessary.
Desired Skills – RECEPTIONIST:
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Display a high level of customer service
- IT Literacy
- Brilliant levels of communication written or verbal
- Enthusiastic, Team Player, Flexible.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.