The position is with a Frodsham based company who are looking for an individual to join their team and support their receptionist and administration team for 4 weeks.
You will receive – Receptionist:
· Monday – Friday shifts
· Temporary work
· Flexible working hours
· DBS checks
Responsibilities – Receptionist:
· Provide a word processing and data processing service to ensure the efficient and timely production of correspondence and documentation.
· Provide a reception and telephone answering service (both internal & external) to ensure that all callers are dealt with promptly and the image of the school is enhanced, including taking responsibility for signing in/out books during fire drills and checking and signing for deliveries to the school.
· Undertake other administrative tasks e.g. filing, processing and franking of outgoing mail and distribution of incoming mail to facilitate the smooth running of the school.
· Updating and accessing student personal data such as telephone numbers and addresses and liaising with school staff regarding issues such as student disciplinary issues
Desired Skills – Receptionist:
· Receptionist or Administration experience
· Good organisation
· Attention to detail
· Customer service skills
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.