An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Treasury Manager to play an integral role for a thriving global business on a permanent basis. The Regional Treasury Manager will be responsible for monitoring, controlling and securing the regional cash-flow and funding operations across the EMEA functions of the business.
The post would suit an exceptional individual who:
- Has 5+ years of Treasury/Corporate Finance experience within a large multinational company.
- Is educated to degree level within Accounting or Finance.
- Has experience using SAP FICO, TMS (Kyriba) experience is also beneficial but not a necessity.
- Has experience within Cash Management (Cash Flow Forecasts, Cash Flow Analysis, Financial Reporting, Trade Finance Agreements etc.)
- Has experience within EMEA Treasury reporting, analysis and presentations.
Regional Treasury Manager Duties Will Include:
- Bank account and service management
- E-banking administrative maintenance
- Managing intercompany funding agreements, LC’s and bank guarantees
- Working closely with and supporting regional finance teams
- Being the central point of contact of Regional banking relationships
- Looking after over 50 entities
In return, our client will offer:
- Extremely competitive basic salary dependent on experience + 10% annual bonus
- 33 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Death in service (4x basic salary)
- Company pension (6% employer – 2% employee)
- Fantastic progression routes within an ever-growing business