Client Support Executive
A new opportunity has become available for a Sales Administrator to join an established hazardous and non-hazardous waste company. The position will involve working in a busy office in teams of 2 or 3, liaising with clients regarding quotations, making outbound sales calls to prospective clients and working towards targets. In return, my client can offer free onsite parking, full training and realistic OTE £3,000 on top of salary.
The Job Role:
- Account managing – contact customers and see if they would like to place an order, overcome client’s objections, processing orders and closing the sale.
- Contact prospective clients, re-quote when required
- Working on the phones, making outbound calls at least 3 hours a day to clients (Mandatory)
- Administration – ensure all the information is recorded on the database
- 40 hour a week contract 8.30am – 5pm, £22,500 depending on experience and a minimum realistic OTE £3K
- Must have previous experience within Sales, telesales or Customer Service
- Microsoft Office skills including word, excel and outlook is essential
- Previous experience working towards targets (KPIs) would be ideal