A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Sales Administrator to join a thriving and in demand company within Tipton. My client is looking for candidates with previous experience working within sales administration. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and outstanding customer service skills. This is a straight permanent positon and benefits include free parking and 28 days holiday. This is a full time, permanent position and the hours would be Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with a half an hour unpaid break.
The Job Role:
- Receiving inbound sales calls from customers
- Processing customer sales orders
- Sending out quotations
- Taking payments over the phone
- Working towards targets
- Knowledge of Excel
- Liaising with Office/warehouse
- Courier Manifest Mandate – Excel spreadsheet
- Courier Claims – chasing deliveries
- Purchase orders – getting prices, placing orders, ensuring goods delivered & PO closed off
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent and accurate PC skills including Excel Spreadsheet knowledge
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work.
- Hard working.
- Purchase Ledger experience would be an advantage
- Well organised and pays attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Able to organise own workload & prioritise effectively.
- Operates with a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Competent using Sage (or a similar system) and Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you?
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday a year including Bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Interested? Send your CV to: email@example.com or call 01902 838383