- Sales Administrator
- £28,000 + Bonus
- Permanent – Full Time
Are you passionate about Relationship Management and Business Development? Tired of cold-calling and looking for a role which allows you to build long-lasting and profitable business relationships with high-spending clients?
An award-winning Manufacturer are seeking a number of Key Account Managers, to nurture and developing their highest spending accounts with a clear progression path into field sales long term.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £28,000 + bonus
- 25 days holiday + stats + your birthday off!
- Hybrid working once probation has been passed!
- Uncapped progression opportunities within a successful and growing business
- A wide selection of additional employment benefits inclusive of healthcare contributions and study support
Your new role:
- Maintaining and developing key client relationships with a small number of high-profile accounts
- Working closely with both external account managers and customer coordinators within your immediate team.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to add value to Key Accounts and upselling and cross-selling where appropriate
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop strategies and provide regular progress reports
- Resolving or escalating any issues to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution.
- Attend regular production/sales meetings
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience within managing Key Accounts in a target driven sales role
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle inclusive of on-boarding, negotiation and aftercare
- Ability to build strong relationships in short timeframes and have a natural flair for business development
- Have a desire to succeed and progress with a hunger for excellent results
For more information about this vacancy, please call Laura Beddow on 01952 621157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application ends on April 7, 2023